My policy Why are you doing commissions? How would I pay you?
- It can be by PayPal or points. Preferably PayPal. But we can work something out I'm sure
My policy is pretty simple.
- There is no refunding. However we can work something out. You should know what quality you're getting yourself into when paying me to do artwork. If I feel like I need to redo it, I'll address you on it for sure. I'm not trying to steal your money.
- If you want to have a commission, then contact me via Notes on deviant art or kik. I'll update my bio description to have my kik.
- I will post all commissions on my Deviant Art. If you don't want me to post it, tell me.
"But Sol, what about the time where you just made something for someone for free?"
What can I commission?
- There is a policy for friends also. And this is also my time I'm taking out to make something for them. If I feel like or felt like making something for a friend, then may that be so. But friends don't get your hopes up. I may give you rates based on how willing I'll be to do such a request.
Glad you asked!
- You can commission most things.
- I'm big on abstract art or any wallpaper necessities and needs
- Not NSFW.
- I don't necessarily have to make ponies if you don't want me to. But like I said in my policy, "You should know what quality you're getting yourself into when paying me to do artwork". I'm best at making ponies and abstract, geometric wallpapers. It's what I usually make. So if you ask me to make a tiger or scenery art of a mountain, I cannot guarantee the quality of said tiger or mountain.
I also love making logos, so If you want a logo made or something of that nature, I'll be more than happy to do that.How do I contact you?
- You can contact me via Discord or Notes here on Deviant Art.
- You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discord is Sol#8578
Hope you have a wonderful day! : D